Event: @TEDxHarare Salon – 18 Nov 2014
The TEDxHarare Conference is an annual event that brings together leading thinkers and doers to share ideas and innovations that matter in any discipline. The Conference provides a unique open space for constructive dialogue and debate about Zimbabwe.
TEDxHarare Salon themed “Shaping New Models” is a post event dialogue of the “process_refine” session of the TEDxHarare Conference. This event will bring together Zimbabwean leaders from business, politics and civil society to contribute to the shaping of new ideas in the way entrepreneurs and business leaders think and operate in the Zimbabwean context.
Join us on Tuesday November 18th 230pm at Alliance Francaise as we explore some of the following questions:
- Is there room for Zimbabwe in the Africa rising narrative?
- How can the increased participation of women accelerate economic growth and development?
- What is the informal economy contributing to national growth?
- Ritesh Anand – Founder and Invictus Securities
- Takura Zhangazha – Political pundit, former Director of the Voluntary Media Council
- Juliet Le Breton – Founder of WESA Zimbabwe, development consultant
- Michele Scanlon – CEO Dandemutande
- Debbie Peters – Venture capitalist and equity fund manager
Hosted by Mitchelle Ajida
To receive an invitation for this event, send us an email info (at) tedxharare (dot) org answering this question: What is your big idea to transform Zimbabwe?
Please include your name and contact details.
For more information find us online at www.tedxharare.org